Friday 8 August 2008

first blogg

hello whoever reads this, ive decided to start up a blog as my girlfriend emelie does it, and i often find myself thinking, 'well if i had a blog i could write that in it'.. so here i am.

Not too sure what to write, as its my first time.. so ill give a quick 'who am i' and things like that, then what I did today. Hopefully ill get into the habit of taking pictures of what I do to post here.

Started off the day waking up being moody because not much sleep, and working for 4 hours with my dad doing someones back door step, which was made out of stone and we had to put it in. it was tricky because the stone weighed ALOT, and 2 people couldnt lift it, so we needed to use rollers and a ladder (WTF?).. eventually we got it in place and could start the flags.. which were different sizes, and we needed it to be kind of symmetrical.. in the end it looked like this:


Then i got home, was really tired from waking up after 5 hours sleep, then went to bed for a couple of hours and got up and it was time for emelie to get ready to go to work, so i sat and played on footy manager for 2 hours, now we are sat inside at 8.30pm on a friday night because NO-ONE is going out or anything.. so we are quite bored! ah well. I also bought a football today, so finally i dont have to wait 30 mins at the park for the 1 person who also has a ball to arrive LOL.

Now emelie is getting impatient, and im going to finish this.. tonight I think we are going to watch a film, no idea what yet.. I want 21 but i dont think thats going to happen for some reason.

Pusshej! ;) x

2 comments:

esw said...

haha and i wrote in my blog that we might go to a pub or something.. lol :P im happy that you started your blog tho :) cos now i can read about you instead of you reading about me :) love you xxx

monica said...

Nice:)